Are you eligible for a Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) training subsidy?
Please answer the questions below which will help assess if you meet the CSQ eligibility criteria for a subsidised place in the BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
Once you complete this form you will receive an immediate notification to your email address with our initial eligibility assessment based on your answers. If you are eligible we will then send you an enrolment link.
- This form is only a guide to your eligibility status based on the CSQ requirements and is not a confirmation, booking or guarantee of an offer of a subsidised place in this program.
- Before receiving a CSQ subsidy you will need to provide documents showing evidence of your eligibility, enrol in the program and pay the $295 gap fee.
- Subsidised places are limited.
Scope of work
The scope of work for the industry needs to be relevant to residential works, commercial developments, and civil construction projects such as residential and commercial building construction; civil infrastructure and includes:
- Renovations and extensions of residential and commercial buildings.
- Installation services for interiors of residential and commercial buildings and the associated trades: electrical, plumbing, flooring, etc.
- Land development and site preparation for the purpose of construction.
- Work for a designated Major Project including applications of heavy and civil engineering used in the construction of infrastructure.